Are you planning to put your house on the market but fear that you won’t get the price you want? Don’t worry; we have an idea that will cost you a lot less than what it will give back.
The smartest, quickest and most cost-effective method of increasing the curb appeal of your house is to have its exterior painted.
How Does Exterior Paint Increase Home Value?
In addition to improving the curb appeal, exterior paint increases the house value in the following ways:
• A house with a newly painted exterior leaves a strong first impression on potential buyers.
• A fresh coat of paint instantly increases the life-span of the house even more so when high-grade paint is used for the exterior. It protects the outer walls from harsh weather conditions.
• If you choose the right color, it can help you make your house appear bigger and wider.
• Home buyers would be saved from repainting the house and hence would value your house above other houses in the market.
That’s not all, if you play your cards right, you’ll end up getting an even bigger return than expected, and in a totally legal and moral way.
• Only Use Three Colors
If you end up painting your exterior wall with more than three colors, potential home buyers will run in the opposite direction. Three colors on the exterior wall are more than enough. Anything above this number would be an overkill.
Strategize these colors wisely as well, if you can’t, rely on a contractor residential Painting in North Miami and a professional one would know how to do your house’s exterior right.
• Don’t Forget The Front Door
Front door is part of your house’s façade so don’t leave it hanging when painting the rest of the exterior. The front door grabs the most attention and if it looks a little old then a fresh coat of paint is the best solution. It will be like getting a new door without even paying for one.
• Opt For a Neutral Color
Remember that the house is for selling so your color preference might have to take a back seat, even more so if it’s a unique choice.
Your safest bet is to go for neutral colors, as one can hardly go wrong with that. Neutral colors also do a better job of freshening up the house and making it look new.
Exterior paint, without a doubt, is one of the best and quickest ways to increase the value of your home. However, not just any paint job would do. A bad exterior paint job can drop off the house value just as fast. For residential painting in Miami, make sure you only trust licensed, experienced, and reputable contractors like