Exterior House Painting
Our residential team at Dr House Painter have painted so many houses and the exterior is the one that gives you the first and the last impression. Painting works outside the house require a good knowledge of the procedures and the quality of the painting as it is exposed to harsh weather conditions. Following are our procedures:
- All begins with a free consultation
- Move your patio furniture, plants.
- Cover everything else that is not painted
- Power wash all surfaces to remove dust & mold
- Fill holes, cracks, remove loose paint
- Caulk around windows or door frames
- Apply one coat of acrylic exterior primer
- Apply two coats of acrylic exterior paint.
- Set back any patio furniture or potted plants
- Follow up for our customer service team